Custom Search

Newbie in the Blog world  

Posted by: Meredith in , , , , , , , , , ,

I have never had a blog before and I don't really know who will read this one. I enjoy reading blogs by other people, but I don't know if there is enough interesting stuff in my life to keep anyone interested.

I guess I will begin by explaining the title of this blog: I know its cliche to say that 24 hours in a day is not enough, but I really feel that way. Even if there were more hours in a day, I would probably not get much more done because I would love to sleep more. Oh well, I guess I just need to suck it up and realize that just like every other parent I will have a chance to sleep when the kid is out of college and making a life of his own.

I have an amazing life with my wonderful husband, who means more to me and does more for me than I ever could have imagined, and a beautiful 2 and 1/2 year son who has more energy than that stupid bunny on TV. We have two dogs and three fish tanks that help to eat up what little bit of free time we have, but we (or at least I) love them all. My husband helps out so much with taking care of B. while I am in school in the evenings working on a Paralegal degree, and for that I am infinately thankful. Without his help I would never be able to pursue the career that I think I will be really happy with.

I guess with this blog I hope to document the little things in my life that I might not have the time to really enjoy so that when I do get a chance to rest I will be able to come back here and relive what I think is the Best Time of My Life!

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Welcome to blogdom! I saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd check yours out :)
I'm impressed with your juggling ability to work and go to school with a hubby and child at home! I'm all about the struggle to have it all--be a full time mom, full-time wife, and full-time employee!! And there really aren't enough hours in the day!

Post a Comment