Custom Search

Aloha Friday  

Posted by: Meredith



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


Today's Question is:


When and how did you know you were ready for a second child?
(Or first child if you only have one.)


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

Good question. I hit 30. lol.

I had my first child, then I waited oh, about 10 years to realize that if I didn't have another child, I'd regret it. And what blessing they have both been. :)

Happy Aloha Friday!

um...i was on a hubby-wife trip...our son was at home...it was the 4th of July and we were in Jackson Hole, Wy. we saw a baby girl and i knew that i wanted one :) so we decided to start trying...one month later---prego!

We just knew it was time...and we didn't want to wait til we were too old =)

I ask that question everyday. My son is 17 months, we are thinking about it but not sure.

We had originally planned to start trying for a second child when our son was 2. At that point he started to have some medical issues and we put it on hold to give him all of our attention. A year later things were better and we knew it was time. Our boys are about 3 years and 9 months apart.

Ummmm...I didn't! LOL! My second was a surpriiiiiise! :-D

When Hubby said NOW I said OK! Our kids are 31 months apart!

Well... the second monkey came after my Dh got home from his second deployment to Iraq, think that explains it all!! HA HA HA!!
Wasn't planned but we didn't pervent either, lol!

when i got baby fever lol took about 3 1/2 years

when i got baby fever lol took about 3 1/2 years

I'm 35, married one year and ready for a baby. Anytime now would be fantastic!

hmmm We just thought.. Man.. our little baby is now growing up we want another one lol Besides we wanted to keep them close!

Post a Comment