Custom Search

Aloha Friday  

Posted by: Meredith



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


Today's Question is:


What is your favorite health/diet food?
I love to add avacado to anything I am eating when I am trying to lose weight. They are full of the healthy fat that we don't get enough of, and they are just delicious. I am looking for ideas of things to eat to help lose weight, but not starve myself, which does no good.


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Probably brown rice, I eat it at least twice a week and it is so good for you. Good question.
Stop by my Aloha Friday for a Halloween question, no candy needed!

Hummus! I love it to dip carrots in, put on low calorie bread, add to tuna instead of mayo. There are so many possibilities. The best part is it is protein and very healthy and filling.

I'm with you- I {{love}} avacado!

I like artichoke hearts but haven't had them in years! I like spinich with alfredo sauce but I'm not sure if that's actually considered healthy.

Give me a nice granola snack bar, those are good!

nooooooo diet food is good enough for me to eat ! :(

Yogurt...but I love avocado too! Yummmmm!

I heart avocado! I also like the flat out brand wraps! I am eating both on the South Veach!

Try 100 calorie packs of pudding snacks! They are also Fat Free:)

Smart Ones chocolate cake!!

Currently, fresh oranges.

Post a Comment