Custom Search

DAY 1...  

Posted by: Meredith

Well I actually got up this morning to begin the slim-down for the cruise. I hopped on the treadmill and set the incline workout for 45 minutes. Well after 20 minutes I could hardly breath, and after 30 minutes I had to stop for fear of passing out with my lungs on fire.

I am assuming (which is an awful thing to do according to my mother) that I have some pneumonia onset asthma. I have heard that it can take many months to totally recover from pneumonia, but this sucks. I suppose a call to the doctor will now be added to the agenda for the day.

Either way, I am happy with myself that I actually got up, walked the dog in the sub-freezing weather, and sweat for a little bit. It's a beginning. I will definately push my way through at least 40 minutes tomorrow. Maybe after a doctor prescribed inhaler to prevent raging fire in my lungs I will be able to step up the workout to really get that weight to come off.


Photobucket


This entry was posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Well, I'm back to Weight Watchers, and so i'm back to eating healthier...my favorite healthy food is Kashi blueberry waffles (kindof like healthy eggos) with fresh blueberries and fat free cool whip. It tastes decadent but it is healthy!

Post a Comment