Custom Search

Aloha Friday!  

Posted by: Meredith



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



Today's Question is:
If you could pick just one day of your life to write a book about, which day would it be?


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Fridays would have to be the best day to write about. Especially when the bus forgets to pick up your daughter and you are driving behind him, flashing your lights and continue to follow him 5 miles to the next stop. Then you get to call the school and let them have it because they forgot to tell him to stop and get her...

in high school when we were going away to college and my boyfriend at them time said good bye. Oh my goodness I could write a book about that day.

don't tell my husband. he he he

I could write a book about the day my son was born. There was SO much going on. It was fantastic!

good question. it would be the day i shook my fiance's hand on the church steps and walked to my car, somehow knowing i'd never see him again.

Post a Comment