Custom Search

Carolina Renaissance Festival  

Posted by: Meredith

We decided to take Little B. to the Ren. Fest again this year because he had so much fun last year. I also wanted to go because I just love the time period of the Ren. Fest, and they always have such cool stuff for sale.

We had a blast! Even though I can barely move my muscles to type this morning, due to holding B. all day, I am so glad we spent the whole day with a 2.5 year old that never got a nap. We saw a joust, rode a bunch of rides, saw the belly dancer show, ate good food on a stick, and bought the best candles on Earth.

Practically all the food at the Ren. Fest comes on a stick and wrapped in paper. We got Little B. a sausage on a stick, which was about 15 inches of sausage. The little bugger ate at least 10 inches of the thing!!



I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, but we did get some good video. I will post some of the better videos once I get them on the computer.

Photobucket




P.S. As soon as I get the pics from the in-laws I will be posting Little B. as a fireman from Halloween. I have enjoyed seeing everyones little characters from Halloween, they are all so cute!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment