Custom Search

Cheers to Monday!  

Posted by: Meredith

This weekend was half way relaxing for Hubby J. and myself. Little B. was off to his dad's for the weekend, and only the essential chores were tackled. Friday night we watched a movie, The Happening, by M. Night Shyamalan, and I don't know if I would recommend anyone pay money to rent it. Just wait till it comes out on TV. Actually, it might never come out on TV because it was very gory. Over all it wasn't a terrible movie, but I will not gush over it.

Saturday I had an exam in my 5 hour accounting class. I am so happy that I never have to take a class that is 5 hours long on a Saturday ever again. I guess I did well on the test, but I have been wrong in the past. When I got home from school I really wanted to clean up the house, but I decided to be lazy. Hubby J. was still at work and with the house to myself it was like a dream to be alone. Fortunately, I am a sap and missed Hubby J., we never have enough 1 on 1 time together. So Saturday night we actually ate dinner together, yummy pot roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions, with gravy, and watched TV. Exciting I know, but that's how we roll. While we watched TV, I decided that Eddy needed a sweater so I got out my crochet bag and began from scratch and ended up with something totally cute.

Sunday was a day to sleep in, and man was it nice. I haven't seen 9:30 upon waking in what seems like forever. Hubby J. made us breakfast this morning, after I cleaned the fish tanks. While cleaning the fish tanks I discovered that we have another clutch of mystery snail eggs. We now have a total of 3 clutches of eggs and when they hatch we are going to be over run with snails. If you would like some and live in my area let me know you can have them for free! I also decided to let the newest group of 17 baby guppies into the tank. They have been in a breeder net for a while now, but I think they are bigg enough to fend for themselves and I think more may be on the way soon. I did make Eddy wear his sweater all day. He was so cute and he did not shiver all day like normal, he must like it.

Little B. got home at 4:00pm and that was the best part of the weekend. I miss that little boy more than I could ever imagine. He was in a great mood. We went for a bike ride, went to WallyWorld, and he had a bowl of Super fudgy chocolate chunk whatever Ben and Jerry's ice cream for dinner. (I want him to always love comming home to Mommy, even if I have to bribe him with ice cream, he will always know that I am the best!)

So, what did you do for the weekend? Was it a relaxing one for you, or did you climb a mountain and fight with a bear? Let me hear it...

Photobucket


This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I hope you did really well on your test!

And thanks for entering my giveaway! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for commenting on my blog and entering the giveaway!

And I could not agree with you more about The Happening. Was it's purpose to make you want to kill yourself after leaving the theater. We paid $16 to see it! One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Post a Comment