Custom Search

Eddy's new sweater!  

Posted by: Meredith



Last night I was bored and decided to try to my hand at making a sweater for my little Eddy.

I think it turned out pretty well. Hubby J. would not let me by clothes for the little guy, and he gets so cold these days.

Isn't he cute? I think I will make him one in every color. Even pink. Hubby J. will love walking him with a pink sweater!

Posted by Picasa

Photobucket


This entry was posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Oh my goodness-- that is absolutely adorable! =)

I wish I could make something like that. I only know how to crochet blankets- hehehe.

Is that Missoni? That's too funny... my dog would not go for that!

Post a Comment