Custom Search

My Head is Going to Explode!  

Posted by: Meredith

I just have to get this off my chest. It's like a bad song that you can't stop thinking about until you tell someone....


I am sitting in a common area at school waiting for class to start and these two dweebs that are in my program are sitting next to me talking about the Supreme Court Justices like they are best friends with all of them! These two people are so annoying I just want to tell them that no one likes them and that they need to stop talking at a volume that the entire school can hear.

USE YOUR LIBRARY VOICES CHILDREN!!!!!

I feel better, thanks for listening.

Photobucket




P.S. Knowing my luck they will find this post and give me the evil eye for the rest of the semester when we pass in the halls. Oh well, at least there will be no face-to-face confrontation.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment