Custom Search

OMG! I am really disappointed  

Posted by: Meredith

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?




I am really disappointed that someone who has become a superstar overnight (I know she has done other movies in the past) would be caught doing something like this in public!


I do not hold against her what she is doing, she is 18 years old, and obviously has plenty of money, and is just being a teenager. But what does disappoint me is that she is this new teen idol because of Twilight and she would not consider what the consequences are of other young people who look up to her seeing this.

I'm sure Stephanie Meyer would not want 'Bella' to be caught partaking in an illegal activity. It just doesn't bode well for the Twilight series in my eyes.

I adore the entire Twilight series. I went to see the movie on Sunday with my Hubby and it was OK. I did not fall head over heels in love with it like the book. However, I think this would be impossible because there was no way to get all the detail into the movie as the first book. The movie would have to have been 6 hours long.

Either way, Kristen's PR and the Twilight PR must be losing their minds at the sight of these pictures. And I have heard that Robert Pattinson has been out getting drunk at the clubs in Hollywood every night lately. Yes/No? Even if it's not true, rumors start from somewhere.

I still love Twilight and Stephanie Meyer! Both are genus in my book!


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Yeah, he's been in pictures coming out totally drunk, smoking, etc. I don't have a lot of respect for either actor.

This is unfortunate! Besides, how is she able to do this in public and not have to pay the consequences?

WOW!!! Unreal....

Post a Comment