Custom Search

Random Pics of Little B.  

Posted by: Meredith

These pics are from the past two weeks. I wish I took more pictures, but I always seem to be without a camera when the perfect Kodak moment happens.


Little B. is sitting on top of me in this picture thinking it's funny to jump up and down on Mommy's tummy.

From 24 hours is never enough!

Here he is at the fast food joint enjoying his cheeseburger and fries. Being that he is 2.5 and still wild at the table, we do not take him out to eat. But I decided to spoil him this time and let him sit in at the table like a big boy and he ended up being perfectly good. No show here, just an angel eating his dinner!


From 24 hours is never enough!

From 24 hours is never enough!

Laying in Papa's chair watching Blue's Clues before school.

I vow to begin taking more pictures. He is growing so fast, I don't want to look back and realize I don't have memories that show every stage he goes through.

Photobucket



This entry was posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment