Custom Search

Today's Writing Post: LIsten  

Posted by: Meredith

From The One-Minute Writer:


Listen. Write about what you hear, right now.


My 1 minute writing:
I hear my Little B. coughing and wimpering for papa to play the bike game. (A motorcycle racing game that Little B. has fallen in love with.) I hear the filters of the fish tanks running and the air pumps creating a constant stream of bubbles for the fish to play in. I hear the dogs barking while Hubby J. tries to get the puppy to leave Chewy alone. I hear what every morning in my hectic house sounds like.

If you go over to The One-Minute Writer and participate in the daily writing prompt, let me know, I would love to hear what you have to say.




Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

That was cute! I hear all the sounds from my house each day. At night I listen to the pumping station across the street that constantly hums and drives me crazy.

Post a Comment