Custom Search

An update on the lungs  

Posted by: Meredith

I went back to the doctor today. It's funny how when I had health insurance I never went to the doctor, and that I don't have insurance I have been to the doctor more than when I was pregnant it seems! Anyway, I went back to the doctor today because I have been waking up at night wheezing, and I had the feeling of lungs on fire the other day when I was working out.

Diagnosis: Asthma

I would never have thought I would have asthma, but alas, I was wrong. Nor did I ever imagine that the prescription would be over $200.00 for a month! Yipes!

Hopefully it works, and hopefully this is not asthma that will not be a lifetime issue.

Happy breathing to all!

Photobucket


This entry was posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Hopefully the asthma will just be temporary. Get well soon. You are so lucky to be going on a cruise but you do not need to lose weight!! You look great!!!

Post a Comment