Custom Search

Well look at them Apples...  

Posted by: Meredith



Not to brag on myself or anything, but when things like these hit my desk, I just want to show off.
Many thanks to the best Legal Research and Writing instructor, Christy, at The Write Gal.

Got a question about grammer or subject-verb agreement, she's the gal to ask.

Photobucket


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thank you SO much! You are an awesome student and writer. I am going to miss having you in my class next semester.

I love your little dog sweater. What kind of dog do you have? My husband shrieks at the thought of me spending $$ on doggy clothes but Target had some in the dollar bin but they weren't a dollar they were $2.50. So I got Ashes his little blue coat and a light up Santa hat. I wish I could knit or crochet (I don't even know the difference). I can't even sew on a button LOL.

Post a Comment