Custom Search

Aloha Friday!  

Posted by: Meredith



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



Today's Question is:
Does family DRAMA always tend to show up at the holidays the way it never fails to in my family, or am I just blessed with the unending Family Holiday Drama?
I wish that for just one year, the drama could hold off until after December 26th. And I say the 26th instead of Christmas day because that is my birthday and I don't care to deal with drama that day either.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY PRECIOUS GIRLS CLUB GIVEAWAY!



Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

You are not alone. I believe you are right that typically drama shows up when you least want it, especially the holidays. I hope this year is uneventful for you.

I think the holidays brings us closer together and the drama comes along with it.

We have some family drama going on too!

I have a 6 yr old daughter who thinks she's 18 - 24! Of course there's drama!!

I hope that you'll have a lovely uneventful Christmas/birthday this year! Good luck.

Thank goodness our family drama usually stays away for Christmas. I hope it will for you too, this year. =)

We usually don't have any family drama for Christmas...thank you Lord! I'm hoping your drama doesn't show up!

UGH..it JUST began..yesterday!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Our biggest is with the inlaws and it has been that way for 3 years now....NOT just on holidays!

Drama has already started and its not even Christmas eve yet!!! So glad me and hubby stay at home with no one else here on christmas eve! Guess so i can take alot of valium to be prepared for the next day!

I'm glad I'm not alone because in my family, it's daily drama. My sister and I and one brother are steady but the other three brothers are in constant states of flux and drama.

We usually have some mild drama...but I have fine tuned my dealings with the maker of the drama and it has made things much better!

My Mom got stinking drunk on Thanksgiving and ruined the dinner for everyone. Glad we won't have to do it again over Christmas time.

Post a Comment