Custom Search

Aloha Friday!  

Posted by: Meredith



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



Today's Question is:
What kind of pets, if any does your family have? Or, what kind of pet would you love to have?
We have a Chow Chow named Chewy, a mut named Eddy, 4 fancy goldfish, and a ton of tropical fish. If I could have anything else it would be a cat. I love cats, but Hubby J. is allergic and he thinks Chewy would eat it.

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

We have two dogs… one yellow lab named Mercedes and a red Golden Retriever named Lexis. We had a cat named Buddy but I gave him to my mom years ago after I had my first son. I couldn’t deal with the 18 lb cat trying to sleep with the 7 lb baby. It just didn’t sit well with me.

I hsve three very large dogs names Scooby ebony and Jack, also have cat. Hubby says of we get anymore iy will be a farm

We do not have any pets at our house. I grew up with birds. My cockatoo passed away after having a heart attack on my lap when my son was almost one years old. He actually saved my little guys life.

We have a six month old Jack Russel Puppy named Dante. I thought my kids were the most energetic things in the world until we got him!

We don't have any pets. We've had a puppy and a dog at two different times but nothing at the moment.

OK get ready, I live in the country and love animals....1 cocker spaniel inside - Max, 1 yellow lab outside - Griffin, 8 outside cats - Miley, Boo, Bailey, Socks, Zoro, Cookie, Sunny, and Harry Potter, about 50 chickens, and the girls are asking for guinea pigs or hamsters for Christmas!

Sigh....we have no pets right now. We had to give our dog up after my husband was on 4 simultaneous meds and it was getting worse. Since we brought our dog from VA,he shed like crazy in HI with the weather change. He went to an awesome family with 6 kids. We were super happy and really picky about what family he went to, since we had him over 6 years. Anyway, now my kids chase lizards and love watching turtles.

Good one! We have two dogs - one large old guy named Poncho & a slightly lighter weight one (chow chow/retriever mix) named Rex plus two cats. Snowball is white & currently outdoors while Jasmine is a calico & my scorpion killer.

All of our animals while pets are working animals.

We have 2 dogs. A black lab/ pit bull mix named Leia, and a mini poodle named Maggie. I'd like a third dog but my husband says noooooo.

We (my husband and I) are a bit like gypsies at this point, but I would have as many animals as I could afford. Seriously. I love animals!
Chewy and Eddy are cute names. I heart cats too!

Have a great weekend. I welcome you to stop by my blog and enter 2
gift-a-ways...."giftaways" are the new giveaways...like 40 is the new 30. :D

I have two cats Tiddy and Baby.

My little Toy Poodle Max who was with us for 17 years passed away in my sons arms, three weeks ago. I miss him very much and I think about him all of the time.

Post a Comment