Custom Search

Aloha Friday!  

Posted by: Meredith



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



Today's Question is:
What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
So far Hubbs and I are going to watch the NY ball drop from the toastiness of our living room. (And hope that Little B. is in bed by 10:30 so I can get a kiss when the clock strikes midnight.)


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

No plans yet. We will likely make some fun snack-like foods for all of us to enjoy. Then hubby and I may watch a movie while the kids (5 and 19 months) are sleeping and watch the ball drop.

I am planning on making dinner for my children and grandchildren.

We will celebrate my dad's birthday and then maybe see a movie!

may bring my sil family and our family together between us we have 14 so we should all have a great time

My husband is on call for New Years...so I'm hoping he is with me when the clock strikes twelve instead of at the hospital...we will just hang out and play games with the kids all night.

Haven't made any plans yet....think I better get to it, don't you?

We got the new tote yesterday. She LOVES IT!!! Thank YOU!!!

No plans yet. Maybe watch some fireworks.

We don't have any plans yet. I might get together with my sister and her two boys. Holly loves to play with them. Maybe they will go to bed early so I can have a glass of wine to ring in the new year! :)

Post a Comment