Custom Search

Couture Invito  

Posted by: Meredith

I won a contest over at The Write Gal for a Couture Invito custom photo notepad the other week, and I want to brag about how cute it is.

It was bigger than what I expected, and the quality of the paper was fabulous! Here is a photo of it, you can see the size compared to the computer. Go check out the Couture Invito website and see how cute their stuff is.

From blog


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thank you so much for entering my contest. I am glad you liked the note pad. It is so adorable. I just got my Christmas cards back from them. I will definitely send you one. They turned out really cute. The dog and all!

Post a Comment