Custom Search

Cute T-Shirt  

Posted by: Meredith

A while back I won a contest over at Two of a Kind for a child's T-shirt from Oliver Handmade.

Well, I GOT IT AND IT'S ADORABLE!



From Downloads


It showed up wrapped beatifully, with a homemade tag. The shirt I selected was one with an Elk on the front, and the tag had a cute little elk embrodered on it.


From Downloads

This is what I found when I unwrapped it. He is going to love it when he gets home.



From Downloads


Little B. to try it on as soon as he got home from his dad's tonight!

Go check out Oliver Handmade for more adorable items!

Thanks for the shirt Oliver's.

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

oh it IS super cute! I'm glad you love it!

Eddie looks almost as big as B... lol

That is so precious!

Post a Comment