Custom Search

I hope to be back soon...  

Posted by: Meredith

This holiday weekend was not too busy for me, but I did spend a lot of time making two new purses. I'll post pictures of them soon, if there is enough interest in them, I might start making them to sell.

I have been busy with school work, the end of the semester is always a bear. I don't know why huge projects and big tests can't happen in the middle of the semester so that you can relax as the class draws to a close.

Anyhoo, I picked up our 2008 holiday photos the other day. Enjoy....

From christmas 08

From christmas 08


From christmas 08


From christmas 08


From christmas 08


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Your little guy is so cute! And you are beautiful!

Love the Pics... You know what would make them better? A knitted messenger bag... hmmm...

You have a beautiful family! I hope school lets up soon!

Those are great pictures. You little boy is so cute.

Post a Comment