Custom Search

Oh how I miss my little buggar...  

Posted by: Meredith

This past Sunday Little B. left to go to his father's house for a whole week! It bothers me enough that he has to go Friday through Sunday every other week, but a whole week is unbearable.

When B. is home I end up sleeping in his bed with him over half of the night, every night. I have not been sleeping well the past couple of nights. Hubby J. is so used to having the bed to himself, and I am so used to having a warm body snuggled up against me. Two nights ago, I was awakened multiple times and told to move over to my side of the bed, and I had a bad dream where we ran into Little B. who was with his father's mother, and he was dressed in clothes that didn't fit, and his shoes were so small the heel of his foot did not even go into his shoe! It was horrible.

Last night, I tossed and turned all night, and a lot especially early this morning. I also had another bad dream, fortunately, this one did not involve Little B. But it did feature a man falling off a 30ft. ladder on to concrete, and surviving, only to be left on the ground while the 911 operator explained to me for 20min. why the emergency number changed from 911 to 611!

I think I am losing my mind. Children are very susceptible to behavior problems when their routines are changed, but I think I am having the same issues with a change. Especially, a change I don't like.


After waking up on the 'wrong side of the bed', so to speak, I tried to get dressed only to have the button come off my pants, tried to keep the dogs quiet while Hubby J. was still in bed, and I have a headache. This day can only get better with a nice hot bath and glass of wine when I get home.


But what would make it superb would be if my little buggar came home early.





Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I can't imagine how heart-wrenching it must be for you! HUGS!

Post a Comment