Custom Search

Totally Talented Tuesday #2  

Posted by: Meredith


Check out Two of a kind for more Totally Talented Tuesday posts!

Last week I had a great response to the bag I made, so much so that this bag was made on special order for Hohni!


From blog

I also learned how to make a hexagon...

From blog
So I began to make a bunch, actually this is all I have made thus far, but there will be MANY more, which I will stitch together to make a blanket. I hope to have it done sometime this coming year!
From blog


From 1208


Also, this week, Hubby J. learned that his talent at video games is a great tool to keep Little B. happy! WooHoo for video games!




Have fun with Totally Talented Tuesday!



Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

Those are great - I love the bag!!!

Our sons are very close in age - our oldest was born July 2006...aren't the 2's a BLAST!!!

oh the bag is fantastic!!! And YAY for video games! LOL! I just posted and put mr linky up so make sure you go link up(Evan let me sleep in a little)! :)

I'm impressed! Looks like you've been busy!

Your bag is fantastic! Great photos all around!

Very cute bag!!! Can't wait to see the blanket. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, you ARE totally talented!

My oldest 2 (age 5 & 7) love to watch daddy play video games, and play a little themselves. Nothing wrong with a little problem solving skill development, right?

Post a Comment