Custom Search

Totally Talented Tuesday #3  

Posted by: Meredith


I ALMOST FORGOT THAT TODAY WAS TUESDAY!!!!
Check out Two of a kind for more Totally Talented Tuesday posts!

From 1208
The newest bag. For my mom for Christmas.
There is also a matching case for her glasses, but I don't have a picture.

Ohh, I guess you could say there was some talent in wraping the presents in this picture. I am not a very good gift wrapper, but I think the ribbon with the store bought bows turned out pretty nice.


From blog
And here is what I have completed so far on my hexagon blanket. I have a lot left to do, but I am pleased with how it is turning out.


Have fun with Totally Talented Tuesday!



Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

they turned out great!!!! She's gonna love it!

That blanket looks neat so far. The gifts I wrap always look so much better in my head before I wrap it then the actual finished product does...oh well!

oohhhh...I like that one too!!! Our mailbox is buried under a snowdrift so we'll be heading to town tomorrow to get the mail from the post office!!! I'll let you know. Thanks....

Post a Comment