Custom Search

Totally Talented Tuesday  

Posted by: Meredith

Check out Two of a kind for more Totally Talented Tuesday posts!
This week I am going to share a bag that I crocheted. I have never made a bag before so give me some feedback about what you think, how it could be better, or different designs you would like to see.


From blog

Have fun with Totally Talented Tuesday!

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

WOW! You are one talented lady! I could never do that! I love it!

Great job! It looks fabulous!

WOW! You are good! I want to learn how to knit...I got a "teach yourself" book, but I haven't figured it out yet. I think I would do better if someone just showed me.

That turned out great! I knit a few bags a couple of years ago, but I haven't done much knitting since the G-man was born. You did a great job!

Nice bag...you are way more talented than I am !

I think that is really cute. I have zero talent or patients for anything like this.

OMG!!! That is gorgeous. I vote for a giveaway!!! I need that bag!!!

O.K. now really, I want a bag like that...I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a bag like that today....

Wow that is awesome i would've never know you hadn't done it before if you didn't say so! Way to Go!

Post a Comment