Custom Search

Wordless Wednesday  

Posted by: Meredith

From blog

On the way home from school. He loves this hat that Grandma made for him!


From 1208



LOVE YOU TOO, BABE! Thanks for capturing the essence of me at 6:45 in the AM!

PS: To correct Susie, from the comment below, this second pic is not of one of my children! That is me, without makeup. Yes, I look young enough that my husband could possibly end up in jail, but that's genetic. I'll love looking this young in 20 years!

For more great Wordless Wednesday, check out 5minutesformom.com.
Don't forget to enter my Precious Girls Club giveaway. Entrys must be in by Saturday, 12/13 at midnight.


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

lol! Nice hat! And dont you love when they take those pics of you..its evidence!

lol! Nice hat! And dont you love when they take those pics of you..its evidence!

Great looking kids:-)

Your son is adorable. Girl you look SO YOUNG in that pic. And you look great without makeup. Me = SCARY without makeup LOL.

Post a Comment