Custom Search

A New Me...  

Posted by: Meredith

When I first started this blog I thought it would be cool to try to make some money off of it. Well, as it turns out, to make money from your blog you have to work really hard at it and it takes alot of time.

Not something I have come to enjoy doing, nor do I have the time.

I wanted to blog as a way to find some friends, talk about whatever I feel like, and destress a little by having my own space. So, I have cleaned up the place a bit, cut down on clutter, and styled my space to my liking.

I like the look of my blog now. Casual, quaint, and country chic.

Tell me what you think of the new look. What could use some work, what needs to be added?


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

I really like the look! It feels nice and warm.

I like it!! just like a little note pad to jot down your thoughts!!

Very nice! I like the new look.

I love the new look!!!

I think it looks cute! =)

I am taking my son to the doctor. I think he has an ear infection. I am not having another night like last night. Today will be a coffee day for sure.

I think it's super cute! The font makes me googly-eyed, but then again - that might be from all the illegal drugs I took this morning at work.

This is the first time I think I've been to your blog. I found it from the mr. linky for the aloha friday. First, Congratulations on your impending vacation. You will have a lovely time. Second, I do like the look of your blog. I thought that even before you asked. I love the browns and the dark brown background with the texture is great. It is a little difficult to read because the tops of letters from one sentence touch the bottoms of letters from the sentence above it and it looks all squishy. Is there a way to alter the spacing between lines? It's still OK, but that is the only thing I could think of. I really do love the look of your blog. It's great.

I really like the new design. Especially the colors. :) The one thing I really like is the widget like on my blog that tells where people are visiting from. I like seeing all the different states and countries.

Have a great vacation and honeymoon. Maybe we can do lunch when you get back so I can see the pics. I am totally impressed you had the time to schedule blog posts and pack. WOW. P.S. One of the people I follow on Twitter makes free Twitter backgrounds to match your blog. You should have her match yours. I am going to blog about her next week so you can check out her info.

Post a Comment