Custom Search

Thanks to Heatherlyn!  

Posted by: Meredith

I have received two more awards from Heatherlyn at Colt Family Blog. Thanks for reading my blog and thinking so much of it that you would take the time to pass on awards.

The first award:

Photobucket

The original giver of this award describes it by saying: "Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors.This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

The second award Heatherlyn sent me:


Photobucket


This award was coupled with the Friends Award because they are very similar in that

"The Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Those who receive this award must choose eight more bloggers who will include this text on their blog with the award."

I do consider bloggy friends to be real friends. It seems that people are a lot more open and honest with the things they share online compared to sitting face-to-face with another. I have no problem telling the complete truth about things in my life, and asking for help from the blogosphere when needed. I hope that the comments I leave on others blogs can provide some humor, help, strength, or inspiration.

Thank you again to Heatherlyn for considering me a friend and passing on these awards.

I am not going to pick 8 bloggers in particular to give these awards to. I can relate to each and every blog author that I read in some way, therefore, I am passing these awards on to whoever reads this post and considers themselves a friend of the blogger world.

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

This is not related to your post, but I've been meaning to ask, what were those motion sickness wrist band things you talked about when you were posting about your trip? I might want to get some for me! And you have a lovely blog.

Thank you Meredith! I consider you a friend as well (bloggy & real life). I am glad you had a safe trip. :)

Look at you go with all the awards!!! See you are loved!!

Wow, you have gotten a lot of awards, congrats!

Post a Comment