Custom Search

Totally Talented Tuesday #5  

Posted by: Meredith


Check out Two of a kind for more Totally Talented Tuesday posts!
This week Little B. vacuumed at my mom's house. If that's not talent, I don't know what is.


From blog


I also made another bag for my mom and I think it turned out really well.

From blog


Have fun with Totally Talented Tuesday!


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

my guy loves vacuuming too! he's still to little to use the big one. it would fall over on him. so i got a little play one for him. he loves it!

That is a cute bag, I love its shape. And vacuuming...awesome!

That is a cute bag, I love its shape. And vacuuming...awesome!

Do you want to send him to my house next? I can't wait until my son can vacuum!

Cute bag!!! Nice job Little B...let's hope he continues to love chores!!!

Wow! look at him go!!! And the bag looks fantastic!!!!

Send him on over!! I have a few spots he can probably vacuum better than I can! Love the bag, I am totally NOT that talented!

looks like talent runs rampent in your family dont you love it when they are young enough to love chores

Post a Comment