Custom Search

Totally Talented Tuesday #6  

Posted by: Meredith


Check out Two of a kind for more Totally Talented Tuesday posts!

I don't have any pictures for today's TTTuesday. But today I want to tell you how proud I am of my Little B.

He has a talent for sucking energy out of everything around him and using it to power his little, screaming self until ungodly hours of the night. I don't know any other two year old that can wake up before 7am and stay wide awake until 10pm or later.

I wish I had this talent. I can't tell you, well you probably totally understand actually, how I wish I could find the energy he has. I could get so much done.

This energy finding talent of Little B.'s is all I have to show off this week, but it is a talent of which I am absolutely envious.


Have fun with Totally Talented Tuesday!


Photobucket



This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Wow! I don't know if I could handle a little person that was awake that long. I bet you are worn out at the end of the day. Also, I am really impressed that you can do your posts beforehand and get them to show up on the right day. That is a talent in my opinion!

I wouldn't mind haveing that much energy but I am glad that Monkey doesn't have that much energy cause I might lose my mind!

Are you having fun? I am sooo thinking of you in the warm climate and seeing the ocean right now!!! I hope you and dear hubby are having a blast!!

and with me hinking of you I have passed an award on to you, so when you get back come and look at my blog for it!!
http://downsgang.blogspot.com/2009/01/award.html

Post a Comment