Custom Search

The week to come...  

Posted by: Meredith

I want to let everyone know, like you didn't already with my talking about it so much and all, that I will not be 'connected' next week. My hubby and I are going on a belated Honeymoon by way of a cruise to the Western Caribbean.

I want to warn all my loyal readers that I am not giving the cold shoulder by not responding to questions or comments that deserve a response next week. I will be reading and catching up as soon as we get back home. I am also scheduling posts for next week so I will not disappear all together.

One of the scheduled posts next week will be a giveaway, so please keep reading even though I am not here. Who knows, I might just bring back a gift from the trip to give away to one lucky reader!

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Us loyal readers expect lots of picture's!!

Post a Comment