Custom Search

What is that white stuff? We better SHUT DOWN THE CITY!!!  

Posted by: Meredith

Do you see it?
Yeah, right there...
That is the snow storm that shut down the majority of the City on Tuesday! I think it is so funny! All you Yankees and Canadians, please don't give me a hard time about this 'snow storm,' I know it is no comparison to what you deal with 9 months out of the year or whatever. Just get a good laugh out of it.

Happy Thursday to you all!

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

I know its funny isnt it, we get a dusting and they shut us down too!!

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by the author.

I’m not sure where you are, but we over here in Idaho and Utah can laugh too. :) Thank you for sharing. The aspect of human nature that responds so dramatically to anything that is uncommon is often the most humorous aspect of all.

I so wish that was all the snow we had for the year. I think it's going to be June before all this shit melts!!!

Post a Comment