Custom Search

How Sweet is This?  

Posted by: Meredith

I found this on my big brother's, girlfriend's myspace page as a comment that he left for her. He is not one to be a lovey-dovey guy, so this fits him perfectly. Here is a picture of him.



If you can't read what it says, here it is:



I wish the zombie apocalypse would happen,
because I think I could make it.
And I think I could save you.
Maybe we could find a cure and save the world,
or maybe we'd just fall in love.

How sweet is that? I don't know any girl that wouldn't love for her man to tell her that.


Photobucket



ps: He doesn't know I am posting this, I hope he doesn't read my blog.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

That is TRUE love! Seriously, that is soooo ... creative. And sweet.

Post a Comment