Custom Search

I want to introduce a NEW BLOGGER!  

Posted by: Meredith

My mother-in-law has just set up a blog! Judy Has Hats is her outlet to bring her amazing handmade hats to the world. As far as I know the main posts will be the 'Featured Hat of the Day' posts. The first one is up now, featuring a hat that I fell in love with. Unfortunately, when she was in town visiting for a bit about a month ago, the hat was still back up north in her house. To my surprise, the day before she left to go home she showed up at the house with a hat that looks almost exactly the same. I was so excited.

Of course, now, here in NC we are going through our Moody season, days of 70-80 degrees followed by days of 40 degree weather. So I don't know if I will have a chance to wear the hat this year.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this is because I need the help of all my loyal followers to spread the word about my mother-in-laws site. These hats are totally amazing, and warm, and super cute. My son has 4 of them. It's too cute, everytime she is at the house visiting Little B. and he see a color of yarn that he likes, he just has to have a new hat, and of course, loving grandma that she is makes it for him.

Thanks in advance for spreading the news for me.

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment