Custom Search

I can't believe it's been over a year and a half.  

Posted by: Meredith

I disappeared from the blogosphere quite some time ago. Lots of things have been happening since the last time I posted anything.

Most importantly.... We had a baby!!

We welcomed Kady Leah Ann into our little family on June 16, 2010.



We were so happy to finally have our little girl. Boys are great, but this little girl was born a princess!

We have been blessed that Little B. loves his sister so much. At 4 and a half years old he is such a little grow up when it comes to taking care of her. He just loves helping with everything from feeding to diaper changes.

Amazingly it has been 5 and a half months since little Kady joined us, I just can't belive how fast time is going. Much faster than it did with the first child.

We just had holiday pictures made and this is my favorite one, it really shows how much B. loves his little sis.


I also STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS! I have recently become a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.

I decided to start selling Mary Kay because not only do I really enjoy their products, I am completely in LOVE with one product in particular, the Extra Emollient Night Cream, and I wouldn't have purchased it without my neighbor mentioning to me that she was selling Mary Kay.

I have been having trouble finding a cream that would help with the extreme dry skin that my son was dealing with in random spots on his body. Poor kid looked like he had patches of aligator skin.

When I heard my neighbor sold Mary Kay I remembered a Mary Kay product (the Emollient Cream) that I would use of my mother's when I had really bad dry skin in high school. I purchased the cream and within 2 days my son's skin started looking better.

I have been using the cream on his dry spots for about a month now and they are barely noticable. I can't say how much I love this stuff.

If you are interested in any Mary Kay products, take a hop on over to my Mary Kay site, where you can shop online 24 hours a day.

www.marykay.com/meredith.sawyer2

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Your method of telling all in this post is really good,
every one be able to simply understand it, Thanks a lot.
My weblog - The Forex Market

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
I in finding It really helpful & it helped me
out a lot. I'm hoping to present one thing back and help others like you aided me.
Look at my webpage ... stock trading system

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot.
I am hoping to give something again and help others like
you helped me.
My webpage - How to work from home

What i don't understood is in reality how you're now not actually much more well-preferred
than you might be now. You're very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly in the case of this subject, produced me personally imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated
unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs nice. Always care for it up!
Here is my site ; forex trading game

Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my
own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My page :: work at home job search

It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this place.
My site ; pokemon heart gold trade

Excellent post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.
Keep up the great writing.
Feel free to visit my web site :: making fast Money Online

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter
service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
Here is my weblog - spot forex trading

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not to
find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.
Do you've any? Kindly allow me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
my site > spot forex trading

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it.
I have you book marked to look at new stuff you post…
Feel free to surf my blog trading systems forex

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

Post a Comment